We know you are more than your credit score. We believe your past achievements are an important indicator of your potential. That’s why Meritize looks beyond FICO and uses your previous academic, military, or work achievements to enhance your credit evaluation and potentially improve your loan options
Get Credit for Your Merit
I know where I want to go
If you have your path laid out and know your school or training program, start your loan application!
I don't know where I want to go
If you want to research your path, use Meritize Connect to help you move forward!
You can improve your loan options by sharing details of your achievements
- Checking loan options will not impact your credit score
- Pre-approval in minutes
- Competitive fixed and variable rates
- Ability to finance up to full tuition and, in some cases, cost of living
- Affordable payment options, including deferring payment until 3 months after you complete your training
- Interest rate deduction if you enroll in autopay**
- No pre-payment penalty
- Access to free Career Services
** The 0.25% AutoPay interest rate reduction applies if you make monthly principal and interest payments by an automatic monthly deduction from a savings or checking account. The benefit will discontinue and be lost for periods in which you do not pay by automatic deduction from a savings or checking account. AutoPay is not required to obtain a loan.